Lily (also known as Lily, Holiday, Lily) is considered one of the most loved flowers in the world.
Winged Lily s of various colors and shapes symbolize happiness and purity..
Here is a list of 10 interesting facts about this beautiful flower.
Lily is distributed in ɱaпy places around the world, including the Americas, India, Japan, Australia, Vietnam and most of Europe. In fact, lily is one of the most popular flowers in Europe, and ɱaпy families use this flower to decorate their home or grow in the garden.
Most of the Lily flowers are grown for aesthetic purposes (at night, the flowers look very beautiful). But there are also some varieties of lily that are grown primarily for their bulbs. Although there are ɱaпy varieties of lily grown for their bulbs, only a few are popular: Lilium brownii, Lilium pumilum and Lilium dauricum.
Lilium dauricum flowers grown for bulbs
White lily symbolizes purity and innocence
Hoa ban (Hoa Hien, Huyen Thao, Hoang Hoa Thai) has the meaning of love for the couple.
Tiger lily symbolizes prosperity and regal.
3. Each type of Lily has a message, its own meaning. For example, White Lily represents purity and simplicity, while Daylily (Pearl Flower, Hyacinth, Hoang Hoa Thai) reminiscent of roɱaпtic and roɱaпtic moments of couples. Tiger Lily symbol of prosperity and regal.
4. In different cultures, Lily also has different meanings. The Chinese believe that the flower Lily brings good luck (especially Feng Shui), and in the Assyrian civilization, the lily is considered a holy flower. Greek mythology holds that the flower Lily is a symbol of motherhood, while Catholics believe that this flower represents chastity, innocence.
5. It might be hard to believe, but only White Lily and Tiger Lily have fragrance, other colorful lilies (e.g. Yellow Lily) have no fragrance. Even so, with their bright glamorous flower petals, they are still one of the most popular choices when decorating homes, desks and growing in the garden.
Unlike White Lily or Tiger Lily, Yellow Lily has no fragrance.
6. As everyone knows, Lily is very durable, but Lily will last even longer if you remove the anther. Those who wear Lily on their desks or at home should note these tips!
Remember to remove the chalk to wish Lily a longer life!
7. Tiger Lily is considered the most aggressive Lily . The large petals, glowing with vibrant colors make them especially stand out, and for that reason, Tiger Lily is often used to arrange bouquets of high art.
A creative wedding flower pattern when using Tiger Lily.
8. If you’re a cat lover, keep them away from Lily. Although everyone loves lily scents, they are very toxic to cats.
9. Lily was selected as one of the 10 most beautiful flowers in the world, meaning that they are often chosen for flower arrangements and table decorations.
The party table looks really upside down when decorated with Lily (Lily)
10. Whether it’s a simple flower pattern to decorate the house, decorate the desk or in grand events and parties, Lily is always the perfect choice. When combined with other flowers, Lily will make the space more attractive and attractive.
You can buy and fix yourself a glass of Lily or contact Dalat Hasfarm’s Flower Service, Order Flowers Online here here for reference and advice.